Utica Mutual Insurance Auto Body Repair
Brooklyn Motors has been providing the community and surrounding areas with the highest level quality auto body repairs since 1988! We have established ourselves as a trusted and respected collision repair center among thousands of clients.
Handling an vehicle collision is stressful as it is without having to deal with filing an auto insurance claim. We understand that each insurance company like Utica Mutual has its own process & procedures. We are here to assist you with Utica Mutual and the entire claim process. We provide you with all the information you need to make this claim process as easy and simple as possible. We work directly with Utica Mutual to have your vehicle estimated for damage, repaired based on the estimate, and returned back to you in SHOWROOM CONDITION!
We work with ALL Insurance companies like Utica Mutual !
We accept ALL auto insurance companies like Utica Mutual . Brooklyn Motors #1 priority is your satisfaction. That is why we have established excellent relationships with ALL the major insurance companies like Utica Mutual . Working directly with your auto insurance company, we are able to begin repairs immediately while making sure Utica Mutual does their part quickly to have your car back on the road as quickly as possible.
As soon as the repair work is approved by Utica Mutual , parts will be ordered and repairs will begin immediately. This type of organization and order ensures every step of the process is checked over before moving on to the next step. This helps avoid unnecessary wait times and a quicker more efficient repair.
Brooklyn Motors works DIRECTLY with Utica Mutual and all other auto insurance companies to estimate your vehicle for damages, handling your claim, negotiating with Utica Mutual and make sure your repairs are done correctly and fast!
Things to know about Utica Mutual insurance claims for auto body repairs!
- Some insurance companies like Utica Mutual may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having it repaired. You can do this or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here.
- You are not required by law to obtain more than one body shop estimate or appraisal for repairs.
- Your insurance company can not require you to go to a particular auto-body shop. Differences in auto repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all the repair work necessary to restore your car to pre-accident condition.
- Ask if the body shop offers a repair warranty like we do at Brooklyn Motors
- Let us help you negotiate your collision claim with the insurance company. Brooklyn Motors is ALWAYS here to help!
Visit there rest of our website to learn more about all the auto services we offer here at Brooklyn Motors